Albuquerque Property Management
Let us manage your Albuquerque rental property
The licensed property managers at Pinon Properties in Albuquerque, New Mexico provide a full range of real estate services for both residential and commercial properties. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we’ve proudly served this region for more than ten years.
Pinon Properties manages each property from an owner’s perspective, while maintaining a high degree of awareness of the individual needs of tenants. We understand that you have a valuable real estate investment that requires oversight and protection while at the same time minimizing your costs and maximizing your income. We tailor each management plan to the individual needs of our clients and their properties. Those plans include:
- Thorough tenant screening and selection. We run tenant credit, employment, residency and criminal background checks on prospective tenants.
- Processing new leases and renewals including disclosure paperwork
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Collecting rents and managing security deposits
- We use 24/7 repair reporting for tenants and schedule maintenance work within 24 hours of receiving the report
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising for your property at no additional cost
- Monthly and annual statements available 24/7 detailing all income and expenses
- We are fully insured and licensed New Mexico real estate brokers
- Ongoing and consistent communication regarding issues pertaining to your property
- We conduct periodic property inspections
When you hire us, our dedicated team will draw on thorough knowledge of the local real estate
and rental markets to help determine the potential monthly income for each property. We treat
properties as the investments they are, and we work to make them more attractive, more lucrative,
and more cost-efficient to maintain over time.
Piñon Properties is a leading choice for residential property management throughout the
Albuquerque area, and we’d welcome the chance to make you our next loyal client.
Inquire About Our Services
Albuquerque Area Information
Albuquerque is the most populous city in the U.S. state of New Mexico. The high-elevation city serves as the county seat of Bernalillo County, and it is situated in the north central part of the state, straddling the Rio Grande. The city population is 559,277 as of the July 1, 2016 population estimate from the United States Census Bureau, and ranks as the 32nd-largest city in the U.S. The Albuquerque metropolitan statistical area (or MSA) has a population of 909,906 according to the United States Census Bureau's most recently available estimate for 2015. Albuquerque is the 60th-largest United States metropolitan area. The Albuquerque MSA population includes the city of Rio Rancho, Bernalillo, Placitas, Corrales, Los Lunas, Belen, Bosque Farms, and forms part of the larger Albuquerque–Santa Fe–Las Vegas combined statistical area, with a total population of 1,171,991 as of the July 1, 2016 Census Bureau estimates.
Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), Presbyterian Medical Services (PMS), Presbyterian Health Services, and Petroglyph National Monument. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south. Albuquerque is also the home of the International Balloon Fiesta, the world's largest such gathering of hot-air balloons from around the globe. The event takes place during the first week of October.t Francis of Assisi"). Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve