Los Alamos Property Management
Let us manage your Los Alamos rental property
The licensed property managers at Pinon Properties in Los Alamos, New Mexico provide a full range of real estate services for both residential and commercial properties. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we’ve proudly served this region for more than ten years.
Pinon Properties manages each property from an owner’s perspective, while maintaining a high degree of awareness of the individual needs of tenants. We understand that you have a valuable real estate investment that requires oversight and protection while at the same time minimizing your costs and maximizing your income. We tailor each management plan to the individual needs of our clients and their properties. Those plans include:
- Thorough tenant screening and selection. We run tenant credit, employment, residency and criminal background checks on prospective tenants.
- Processing new leases and renewals including disclosure paperwork
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Collecting rents and managing security deposits
- We use 24/7 repair reporting for tenants and schedule maintenance work within 24 hours of receiving the report
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising for your property at no additional cost
- Monthly and annual statements available 24/7 detailing all income and expenses
- We are fully insured and licensed New Mexico real estate brokers
- Ongoing and consistent communication regarding issues pertaining to your property
- We conduct periodic property inspections
When you hire us, our dedicated team will draw on thorough knowledge of the local real estate
and rental markets to help determine the potential monthly income for each property. We treat
properties as the investments they are, and we work to make them more attractive, more lucrative,
and more cost-efficient to maintain over time.
Piñon Properties is a leading choice for residential property management throughout the
Los Alamos area, and we’d welcome the chance to make you our next loyal client.
Inquire About Our Services
Los Alamos Area Information
Los Alamos is built on the Pajarito Plateau between White Rock Canyon and the Valles Caldera. The first settlers on the plateau are thought to be Keres speaking Native Americans around the 10th century. Around 1300, Tewa settlers immigrated from the Four Corners Region and built large cities but were driven out within 50 years by Navajo and Apache raids and by drought. Both the Keres and Tewa towns can be seen today in the ruins of Bandelier National Monument and Tsankawi.
The land of the plateau was then divided up for homesteading. Most residents of the plateau built simple log cabins that they only lived in during warm weather to feed livestock, with the homesteaders moving down to the warmer Rio Grande Valley. Homesteader Harold H. Brook sold part of his land and buildings to Detroit businessman Ashley Pond II in 1917 which began the Los Alamos Ranch School, named after the aspen trees that blossomed in the spring. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve