Santa Fe Property Management
Let us manage your Santa Fe rental property
The licensed property managers at Pinon Properties in Santa Fe, New Mexico provide a full range of real estate services for both residential and commercial properties. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we’ve proudly served this region for more than ten years.
Pinon Properties manages each property from an owner’s perspective, while maintaining a high degree of awareness of the individual needs of tenants. We understand that you have a valuable real estate investment that requires oversight and protection while at the same time minimizing your costs and maximizing your income. We tailor each management plan to the individual needs of our clients and their properties. Those plans include:
- Thorough tenant screening and selection. We run tenant credit, employment, residency and criminal background checks on prospective tenants.
- Processing new leases and renewals including disclosure paperwork
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Collecting rents and managing security deposits
- We use 24/7 repair reporting for tenants and schedule maintenance work within 24 hours of receiving the report
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising for your property at no additional cost
- Monthly and annual statements available 24/7 detailing all income and expenses
- We are fully insured and licensed New Mexico real estate brokers
- Ongoing and consistent communication regarding issues pertaining to your property
- We conduct periodic property inspections
When you hire us, our dedicated team will draw on thorough knowledge of the local real estate
and rental markets to help determine the potential monthly income for each property. We treat
properties as the investments they are, and we work to make them more attractive, more lucrative,
and more cost-efficient to maintain over time.
Piñon Properties is a leading choice for residential property management throughout the
Greater Santa Fe area, and we’d welcome the chance to make you our next loyal client.
Inquire About Our Services
Santa Fe Area Information
Santa Fe is the capital of the state of New Mexico.
It is the fourth-largest city in the state and is the seat of Santa Fe County.
This area was occupied for at least several thousand years by indigenous peoples who built villages
several hundred years ago on the current site of the city. Known by the Tewa inhabitants as Ogha Po'oge,
White Shell Water Place. The city of Santa Fe, founded by Spanish colonists in 1610, is known as the
oldest state capital city in the United States and the oldest city in New Mexico. Santa Fe (meaning
"holy faith" in Spanish) had a population of 69,204 in 2012. It is the principal city of a Metropolitan
Statistical Area which encompasses all of Santa Fe County and is part of the larger Albuquerque–Santa
Fe–Las Vegas combined statistical area. The city's full name as founded remains La Villa Real de la Santa
Fe de San Francisco de Asís ("The Royal City of the Holy Faith of Saint Francis of Assisi").
Areas We Serve